Intuitive Journal 2nd Year Blog Anniversary

November 4th, 2011 marks Intuitive Journal’s two year blog anniversary. Find out more about what has happened during the year and plans for the following year. Here is a list of archives to past articles.

Thank You!

I want to take a moment and say a very heartfelt thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my articles, comment on my blog, get an intuitive reading from me, and sign up for my newsletter. Thank you so much!

I am blown away by the support of this community and the wonderful comments that have been posted. I am truly grateful to all of you.

It has been absolutely wonderful connecting with new friends and like-minded intuitive people. I love the diversity of each person’s specializations, like reading auras, mediumship, spirit guides, and oracle cards.

Two years…where have the days gone?

The Third Year

So, what plans do I have for this site in the upcoming year? As some of you may know from past posts, I left my day job June 10th to work full time from home. It has taken a few months, but feel I am finally getting into the groove of self-employment and self-discipline.

I will continue offering intuitive readings, while refining and honing my skills and specializations. There are some areas I really want to explore in more depth both from a learning perspective and also a historical perspective.

I will be writing more about psychic abilities, emotional healing, Archangels, astrology, astral projection, and lucid dreaming.

I am also dabbling with ideas for an e-book. Yikes!

I am also open to learning what you would like me to write about on Intuitive Journal or what you would like to see in an e-book. I would love it if you would drop me a comment below or just stop by and say hello.

Do you want to know what your personal numbers are and what they mean in your life? Find out what makes you tick. Reveal your true nature and character and use it to change your life. - Get a free numerology report by clicking here.

Discover The Secrets In Your Numbers And Stars

Did you know that you have a unique birth code that tells your story? A code that emits your divine frequency? That your birthday and birth-name reveal your life purpose and destiny? And that the moment you were born unlocks the secrets of your soul – including your current and future cycles? Find out how to read your birth code. Click here to access this free training.

Manifesting Through The Akashic Records - Have you ever wondered why some things seem so hard to manifest? Click here to watch this free training.

Learn How To Clear Your #1 Energy Block In Just 7 Minutes Learn Powerful Yet Simple Energy Techniques To Tap Into Your Spiritual Body so You Can Easily Fine Tune Your Physical World For More Health, Wealth, Love, Inner Peace and Clarity. Click here to access this free training.

60-Second Life Success Quiz - Are you on the path to ultimate life success? Why leave it to chance? I highly recommend that you take this 60 second quiz and then check out your customized report that comes from it. Take the quiz now by clicking here.

Susan - November 4, 2011

Congrats. Happy Anniversary!
May add more later, just wanted to say that right now.

Laurra Warnke - November 4, 2011

Thank you Susan!

Susan - November 6, 2011

your welcome. I am trying to find out about candles, energies and angels. I tried to do automatic writing (using info from both you and Julie) and I lite a candle as I do for protection and kind of an extra boost in communication and when I asked this one question the candle reacted, but I got nothing from anyone else, so I re-asked the question and it happened again. I skipped the question and went back to it and repeated, I at first thought it was my energy causing the problem except I get the feeling that wasn’t it.
      There are too many sites out there that either are unrealiable, that are copy/paste or give so dang many different thoughts on the subject or address it indirectly (think: Kinda, sorta, maybe this or that) to dang confusing.

Also you mentioned getting in touch with Arch angels… Gabriel, it is said you know he is coming when you hear horns (ie cars, etc) I am wondering if this includes car alarms that sound like horms, or horns that you hear but for some reason no one else does. And what other sounds.
      I’ve heard so many horns going off and where I am it’s not all that common. People going by waving suddenly (granted you get some friendly people) but not as many as lately or the reason their reason their stopping in at my place, lol. I tried asking got nothing back which I don’t understand other then it wasn’t time for me to know… Thanks.

Susan - November 6, 2011

Ps. on the candle part it was like something kept drawing my eye to the candle and like the candle was answering the question, I tried to tell them I don’t speak candle (haven’t got that far) I could go on my feeling but the problem is the question I am close to the question, and answer.
        I also had a question or two about someone else, so I told my guides and everyone else if they need to go to theirs please do so. Just wanted to add this cause I can’t edit lol.

Laurra Warnke - November 7, 2011

Hi Susan,

I don’t use candles so I am unable to give you much guidance in regards to that. I think perhaps just taking a few steps back and taking your mind off things will allow any messages you do receive to become clearer. Trust what you get. If you got that it wasn’t time for you know, that was the message you needed to hear at that time. You doing fine, Susan.

Marsha - November 4, 2011

Congratulations Laura! Keep up the wonderful work! Light and Blessings to you and your family!

Lindsay | The Daily Awe - November 4, 2011

Wow! 2 YEARS! That’s awesome – congratulations, Laura! Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to seeing what the future brings you. I will be here reading & rooting for you!

Justin | Mazzastick - November 5, 2011

Awesome Laura, Congratulations on your two year anniversary. Looking forward to year three.
Justin | Mazzastick’s last post ..How Perception Affects Self ConfidenceMy Profile

Debbie - November 5, 2011

Hi Laura…

Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary!!! You have made a big difference in my life and will continue to be a supporter of your meaningful work! Many blessings for continued success and bountiful fun!

Julie | A Clear Sign - November 6, 2011

Laura,

That is fantastic! Congrats for keeping it up and running (not to mention, going out on your own) and best wishes for year three.

Melinda - November 8, 2011

Thank you for the wonderful inspiration and helping me learn to find my way!

Laurra Warnke - November 8, 2011

Hi Melinda,

You are welcome! I checked out your blog. Wow! That’s some pretty deep writing. I send you thoughts of love, grace, peace, and calm for better times ahead.